- Pure Terpene Isolate
- Guaranteed 78.5% Purity Minimum
- Best Pricing Online Guaranteed
Certificate of Analysis
Humulene is one of the most abundant terpenes in hemp and other herbs.
- Chemical Structure: The terpene humulene is most often used and studied in its alpha-humulene form. The chemical structure of this isomer is C15H24.
- Taste: Earthy, floral, and “hoppy.” Beer drinkers will instantly recognize the scent of humulene, which is a key component in hops. Besides every beer lover’s favorite plant, this terpene is present in pungent herbs & spices like cloves, coriander and basil.Most cannabis strains with humulene also tend to have a bit of spice to them. These spicy notes, however, are usually due to the presence of another terpene called beta-caryophyllene. Commonly found in cannabis strains with high amounts of this compound, beta-caryophyllene is a naturally occurring terpene that’s very common in all varieties of peppers.
- Hemp Strains: Canna Tsu, ACDC, and Granddaddy Purple
- Other Strains: Original Glue, Thin Mint GSC, and Headband
There are no reviews yet.