- Pure Terpene Isolate
- Guaranteed 78.5% Purity Minimum
- Best Pricing Online Guaranteed
Certificate of Analysis
Alpha pinene is not one of the most common terpenes in hemp, however, it is responsible for the characteristic fresh smell of pine trees! So, whether you know it or not, you’ve probably gotten a whiff of this terpene. Now you can mix this irresistible aroma to your products with our in-house a-pinene isolate!
- Chemical composition: Alpha-pinene is classified as an alkene terpene and has the molecular structure of C10H16.
- Info: Although wholesale a-pinene is not the most common terpene in hemp, it is amongst the most common terpenes in all plants. If you’ve ever been on a hike in the woods, then you’ve had some experience with a-pinene. Yes, this terpene is responsible for making pine trees smell so piney.
- Aroma: Obviously, the scent of fresh pine is most closely associated with a-pinene. Most users of high alpha pinene strains describe the taste as “woodsy” and “earthy.” Gardeners or chefs might also get a whiff of a few common herbs when exposed to alpha-pinene. This terpene is found in high amounts in many Mediterranean herbs such as rosemary, parsley, and basil.
- Popular hemp strains with a-pinene: Harlequin, Remedy
- Also found in: Royal Jack, Jack Herer, Haze Berry, Super Silver Haze